To claim a custom URL on Google+, you have to verify a mobile number AND agree to be discoverable by it. Nothing fucked up about that….
As much as I like to have a custom URL for my G+ page, I am not willing to verify my mobile phone number to you AND be discoverable by it. I haven’t listed it in the phone books, I have not listed it on my Facebook page and I certainly will NOT have it listed with you. Furthermore, while I understand how you knowing my mobile phone number is beneficiary to you, I am not quite certain how it benefits me. Please explain.
Thank you, that is all…
Quick reminder that these are all real movies.
Are you kidding
It gets funnier with every title
You forgot Ghost Shark (SyFy’s newest one.)
so is sharktopus a sequel to shark v octopus?
Tis for real!
10 hours, very well spent!
- Baking is methodical: Every measurement is precise, so you need to concentrate on only the baking when you’re doing it - in turn, clearing your head.
- Baking takes time: If you dedicate yourself to this activity, you’re setting time aside for yourself indirectly. Therefore creating a safe space where no-one can bother you. This is of course, when you’re like me and you kick everyone else out of the kitchen.
- Baking is relaxing: When have you not appreciated the scent of fresh baked cookies in your living space? Really.
- Baking is satisfying: Cookie dough? Check. Actual cookies? Check. Let’s be real, sometimes you need to eat your feelings.
- Baking is motivational: You can’t just sit and wallow in whatever you’re stressed about when you’re baking. You have 10 minute intervals to sit and contemplate life, the world and everything. (the answer will always be 42 - props if you get this reference)
- Baking is satisfying (pt 2): For me, my coworkers adore it when I’m stressed. Not in the “haha, Rhiannon’s life is hard right now” kind of sense, but more the “sweet, I got unexpected breakfast AND dessert in the same day.”
- Baking is deceiving: I think I’m an anomaly. I don’t really watch TV, I play video games (when I’m not baking/working) and I’m not a huge fan of cooking. Last night, I made macaroni and cheese, strawberry muffins and monster cookies. Tonight I made my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. It makes people think that I’m on speed, because no one else can “find the time to bake.” It’s really that I don’t really have a lot of hobbies. There, now you know.
- Baking is productive: Baking gives you the ability to not only scientifically and mathematically massage your brain, but see a finished product. Hopefully you remembered to put both cups of flour in (speaking from experience here).
- Baking is exercise: Okay, so maybe I’m a little biased here, but for me, I try really hard not to use my mixer when I don’t have to, and I remember even as a kid, when you get a good cookie dough going, it gets tough to mix after a while. Reaching for ingredients? Or the fact that you’re probably standing while you’re mixing all these ingredients. Point being: at least you’re not sitting doing nothing. See reason #5.
- Baking is good: This blog has brought me a lot of joy, and whenever I feel like I’m less of a person, or like all the effort I’m putting into the things I’m doing is amounting to nothing, I’ll look to this blog for visible proof that I’ve grown and evolved over the past three years, and my followers here appreciate when I post new recipes for them to hate me for making and not giving to them personally. Sorry guys, you know I’d totally bake for all of you! ;)
Bake it out guys.
There’s a reason why I call it zen baking! ;)
Raven… what? If you’ve followed news related to our studio over the years, you may have picked up several snippets about a mysterious project named “Ravensdale”. We’ve been thinking about doing a game in that universe for over a decade now. It started with the concept of crashing over-the-top…
First, I would like to welcome you to this wonderful tumblr community. Most of us just sign up for free, but I guess paying a billion dollars works too.
A lot of us are apprehensive about your presence in our space. I’m afraid we don’t like change very much. Whenever something big happens, we…
Pretty much sums it up.